cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Hamza Y Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
341 of 476

Escrow is successfuly paid but I cannot hire a freelancer with this card. If the card was not accepted then escrow wouldn't be taken also, am I right? Can someone communicate me about this please? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
342 of 476

Hi Hamza,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hamza Y Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
343 of 476
Hi. Still the same error of not having a valid billing method.

I have talked with my bank and no problem with international use
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
344 of 476

Thank you for following up, Hamza.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Raghad A Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
345 of 476
'm having a problem with payment and no one helped me with it. Do you have a customer service number? And also chat help did not help me I'm having a problem since yesterday and no one interested in the subject
I added my card, updated it and confirmed it, but it did not work
and it is says charge failed

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
346 of 476

Hi Raghad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Priya M Member Since: Apr 28, 2019
347 of 476

When my amount will be refunded.. if my billing method verification filed. 
Or How i got another vaerification chance?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
348 of 476

Hi Priya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this under your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card.

Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sameh A Member Since: May 26, 2018
349 of 476

Hi Aleksandar,

I have the sameh issue.

I tried to add $ 1.00 but with no luck.

Regards,

Jonathan L Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
350 of 476

Unable to verify credit card, even though I added a total of $10 for both small payment methods to verify. Now my credit card verification is in a failed state. Please advise.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS