cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
341 of 587

Hi Samsara, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Samsara C Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
342 of 587

Hi Avery,

Both cahrges from upwork made it to my credit card account, so I only need someone from support staff to let me verify the amounts I got through upwork, please.

Thank you!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
343 of 587

Hi Samsara,

I checked and see our team reached out to you directly yesterday and offered assistance with verifying your card. Could you please follow up here and respond to the initial message, in order to receive further help?

344 of 587

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the info. I didn't know there was a response, but I just now replied.

Thanks,

Samsara

Miriah S Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
345 of 587

Hi, Samsara! How many times did you send the initial verification request? If you sent multiple then it might have a delay of old verification amounts vs what your Upwork account plans to send, appearing as a wrong amount.

Upwork's support and verification can sometimes be slow so I recommend patience. My account took several days to completely set up. 

346 of 587
If I understand correctly, I hit "submit verification" and got rejected. I
then would enter different values, try to submit, and get rejected. After a
few tries--with both cards i tried---I was locked out and shown the
"contact customer support" option.
I was never able to successfully send any amount, ever.

Thanks

Hamza Y Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
347 of 587

Escrow is successfuly paid but I cannot hire a freelancer with this card. If the card was not accepted then escrow wouldn't be taken also, am I right? Can someone communicate me about this please? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
348 of 587

Hi Hamza,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hamza Y Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
349 of 587
Hi. Still the same error of not having a valid billing method.

I have talked with my bank and no problem with international use
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
350 of 587

Thank you for following up, Hamza.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS