cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Kizee E Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
351 of 842

I too am having the same issue with payment verifications in this thread.  I apologize if Ive subimitted a request the incorrect way but I am new to this site and need help ASAP.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
352 of 842

Hi Kizee,

I've shared your concern with the customer support team, and one of the team members will reach out via support ticket to assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nitesh K Member Since: May 12, 2018
353 of 842

I am getting error "You have exceeded the maximum attempts to verify" when i try to complete my credit card verification. How to reset or contact customer support?

354 of 842

Hi Nitesh,

A team member will reach out to assist you directly with this issue. Thank you for your patience. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Diyoda S M Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
355 of 842

I am having the same issue. And no documentation is available to resolve it

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
356 of 842

Hi Diyoda,

Sorry you ran into issues adding a payment method. We'll have one of our support agents reach out to you directly and assist you with your credit card verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jese M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
357 of 842

it will not let me pay the free lancer because it will not let me verify my card but had no problem taking the money out my account for the verification process.

358 of 842

Hi Jese,

I've shared your concern with the customer support team, and one of the team members will reach out via support ticket to assist you directly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Andras T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
359 of 842

I've just registered, added a billing method and tried to verify my credit card. It was charged 2 times (sum of $10) and now under "Billing methods" next to the cc I see "Requires verification. Contact customer support".

Any idea what to do?

Andras T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
360 of 842

I think the issue is that I entered the wrong amounts a few times... but dunno now what to do. I've also tried to remove and re-add the cc but the issue remained.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS