🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
77eb13ef
Community Member

pls help my two  bank accounts now is under  verification, as I was trying to enter the  two amounts totalling to $10 , it always appears to be wrong

Hi Jennet Grace,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
rmb711
Community Member

I want to put value on amount 1 and amount 2 but this tab is not show anymore and my money is also deducted from my account. In image this tab is show but not show that(amount 1 and amount 2) tab.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ravi,

Could you please confirm if the screenshot you've shared is related to the account you're writing us from?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a028912a
Community Member

Hello,

Today i recieve in my bank information to verify my credit card ending in ,

but the problem cannot accept 1 decimal . 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Noagbewonou,

Are you receiving any errors on your end when you`re trying to add the amounts? Or you`re not able to add the decimals? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bb85c0f5
Community Member

I think this is fraudulent website. Upwork charged me the $10 verification amount which was successfully taken from bank account. they asking me verification.  I have tried all they said I should do and over 24 hours i could not find not such verification, rather trying to charge me another $10. I intended to hire people to to my book editing and now i have to stop hiring them,

Ebenezer Nkansah

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ebenezer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Sorry, you feel this way about your Upwork experience so far. I can confirm that the credit card verification process works as designed on our end. Once the credit card is verified, the verification amount is refunded directly to the card. In your case, the refund was processed successfully on our end. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

You can check this help article for more information about the verification process and contact your bank to check on the transaction.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d1708db0
Community Member

I see the amounts in my account but don't see the link in my profile to verify.  Is there a phone number I can call?

90cf359d
Community Member

Hi, Accounts Payable tried to verify the credit card and got locked out. Can you please contact them via **Edited for community guidelines** to resolve so we can use the account?

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Katrien,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
eeef23a7
Community Member

I am trying to add a payment method and then I am trying for verifying payment method but that time I am put amount1 and amount2 is wrong so
now I am not able to verify payment method

I add two bank account and both bank account cut total 480$ and show payment method is not verified

How can I get my 480$ ?

how can I verify my payment method.?

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Satbir,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. You should be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
eeef23a7
Community Member

hello sir,still un-verify my bank account
in my bank account verify transaction successful done but still my bank account is not verify
i attach my bank statement please check transaction and please verify my bank account in upwork.

Hi Satbir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7208c25d
Community Member

My debit card is not being accepted for payment when trying to hire a freelancer even though it was successfully verified by Upwork and verification money was taken from my bank account. The debit card is also working fine on other online shopping websites and I also double checked by calling my bank.

Please help.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Penny.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear Upwork Customer Service,

The issue I posted yesterday has not been resolved yet. Please kindly reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Number: 28952228 My debit card is not being accepted for payment when trying to hire a freelancer even though it was successfully verified by Upwork and verification money was taken from my bank account. The debit card is also working fine on other online shopping websites and I also double checked by calling my bank. Please help.

Hi Penny,

I`m sorry about the delay, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
626d3f92
Community Member

Hello
I reached max failed attempts to verify credit card verification. How to proceed?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saheli,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c1b34708
Community Member

where is there phone support?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, April.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Credit card needs to verified but I like to speak to someone about this, right away..

d3733a03
Community Member

I don't want to dig to find the two small charges totaling $10 my wife pays the bills.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vinny,

I can confirm that the credit card verification process works as designed on our end. The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. The sum of those charges equals $10 and should appear in your credit card statement shortly. Then you can enter those amounts in the verification form in your Settings> Billing Methods and complete the verification. $10 will be refunded back to your credit card.

You can check this help article for more information about the verification process and contact your bank to check on the transaction.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c3a85cc9
Community Member

Hello! I attempted to verify my payment method but the system tells me to contact the support team. Could somebody help me solving this? Thanks!

Hi Paula,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
fe49a0ca
Community Member

I can't make the verification on my credit card , but even so it already charged me and the money is showm as escrow state. please help me!!

Hi Munteanu,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
8ffe12fa
Community Member

having a difficulty to verify my payment method please can you guide me how to solve the problem 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Yasir,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
chriswagner0123
Community Member

Last week I added a credit card to my account.

This week I went to verify the credit card but apparently waited too long, and no longer have the option to verify the credit card. It instead says to contact support, but I see no way of doing this. I have the $ amounts that were charged to my card. Who do I even talk to about this?

Hi Chris,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ab6e91bd
Community Member

Card not verifying and system is prompting me to contact customer service

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

Hello! I’ve hired a freelancer but it says I need to verify payment and when I type the two amounts it say it's unable to go through. I’ve added my card but it’s not working can someone please help me?

Hi Emily,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i have the same issue, i cannot verify my credit card. what should i do?

Hi Yusli, 

You will need to add the amount of the two small charges by going to Settings > Billing Methods. Are you receiving any errors on your end or experiencing any problems? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths