cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Sam A Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
391 of 416

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
392 of 416

Hi Sam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Trisha S Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
393 of 416

Hi, they charged my money for verification bur I failed 3 times. I need your help with verification.

Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
394 of 416

Thank you for reaching out to us, Trisha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rona R Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
395 of 416

I goofed up and entered the wrong amounts too many times to verify my credit card.  Now I understand that I need to get the amounts from my statement etc. etc.  The notice indicates that support is needed to move forward.  Please clear the verification so I can enter the correct amounts.  thanks

396 of 416

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rona.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shailesh K Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
397 of 416

Hello There.... While trying to verify my payment method, I exceeded the number of attempts while providing information on two transactions incurred by Upwork. Now I have the values in USD, but I cannot key them in. What should I do?

398 of 416

Thank you for reaching out to us, Shailesh.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marian K Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
399 of 416

I cant to veryficate my card

400 of 416

Hi Marian,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS