cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Rita R Member Since: May 13, 2019
391 of 724

how do you do payment verification? i understood i need to do two small payment of 10 usd but i dont get that window to add 10 usd

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
392 of 724

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rita.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your payment verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Michael S Member Since: May 14, 2019
393 of 724

Hi,

I have just joined and to verify my payment card and two amounts were taken from my account. I am in the UK and my bank converted the dollar amounts into GBP so when I submitted the amounts on the statement, I was told they were wrong. Can you please fix this for me.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
394 of 724

Hi Michael,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alex G Member Since: May 20, 2019
395 of 724

Hello. Yesterday during registration my card got charged 10 usd in 2 separate transacto=ions as a confirmation of card validity. No refund received

Please assist 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
396 of 724

Hi Alex,

Your billing was successfully verified and the small charges were refunded back to your account. To view the details about this, please go to Reports > Transactions. Thank you.

Untitled
Zahra S Member Since: May 22, 2019
397 of 724

Hi,

Payment deducted while verifying billing method in INR instead of USD. I can see two amount deducted in my debit card but they are in INR and not in USD. How can i verify now?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
398 of 724

Hi Zahra, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Hamad A Member Since: May 26, 2019
399 of 724
I have used up all my attempts and it said I need to contact support.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
400 of 724

Hi Hamad,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS