cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
581 of 741

Thank you for reaching out to us, Guy.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aamir M Member Since: Jun 24, 2019
582 of 741

Hello,

I am from Pakistan. I am uisng UBL Debit Card(ATM Card) and UBL Virtual Card. When I try to add my both crads on upwork for billing methods verification, both of my cards are declined. Any one here who is uisng these cards please help, secondly does UBL Credit card works with Upwork.

Please guide me.

Thanks 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
583 of 741

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If the debit card your bank issued doesn't require prefunding, you should be able to add it as a billing method. For more details on how to set up your billing method check out this guide. Also, please note that pre-paid, gift cards and some debit cards can't be added as a billing method on Upwork. You may need to add a different billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Osama K Member Since: May 3, 2019
584 of 741

Hello Aamir,
Call the UBL Bank on **Edited for Community Guidelines** and ask them to activate the online session and then you can use it here on upwork. You will need a Credit card, Debit cards won't work, Debit and Credit card Combo works fine, or you can use V Card here.

Thanks

585 of 741

Hello Usama,

My debit card session is currenly  active and it is declined now. I have the same issue with the V Card. I am thinking to apply for a Credit Card and are you sure that it will work?

Thanks

586 of 741
Hello Aamir,

UBL Credit cards work. I have a premium Debit and Credit card. It work great here. Debit cards do not work here on upwork. Thats your only option, if you want to transfer funds here. The best advise I can give you is go for a Mukammal Current Account on UBL and ask for a Premium Card. Its free with no charges at all and the best servises I found.
Let me know if you want help with anything else.

Regards.
587 of 741

Okay, Thanks for providing for such a valuable information. I have current account in UBL that I use for salary purpose but I dont know about Mukammal Current Account. I am hearing about it first time so it is different from the current account?

Thanks

588 of 741
Hello Aamir,

UBL has a Mukammel Current Account with free Card, Check books, text alerts and no annual and monthly recurring fees but you do not get any intrest on your investment (the balance on your account). You can make this seperate account for free and get benefit from free servises they offer.
You can call the bank and get more info on this. Google the phone no for UBL and add +92 before it as cuntry code is +92 otherwise it wont work.

Regards.
589 of 741

I have already their contact No. and definitely I will get info about it. By the way I have already current account but not sure about the Mukammal Current Account.

Thanks  

Shahid A Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
590 of 741

Hi Aamir,
I've the same problem I read your all queries, if you have found any solution please let me know.
Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS