cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
691 of 790

Hi Mostafa,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Fatima A Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
692 of 790

I have same problem 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
693 of 790

Thank you for reaching out to us, Fatima and Vadim! 

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with successfully adding your billing methods. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vadim P Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
694 of 790

Error 

Your Visa ending in 2094 is still unverified. Please verify your payment method to avoid any interruption to your contracts.

Fatima A Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
695 of 790

I cannot verify the visa because it has a button with contact customer support, it was not verify and I cannot communicate with customer service directly

Ju-C M Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
696 of 790

I just posted a job in upwork, and when I wanted to invite a freelance to send a proposal, I got a box popping up telling me to add a billing method to get more proposals. 

I did it and it said there was something wrong, so I did it again. But again it said something was wrong. 

So then I close everything and I get a message from my account. I've been charged twice from Upwork:

Upwork1.74-8.26USDVer

(1,59€ each transaction). 

Can I know why??? And how can I get that back?? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
697 of 790

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ju-C.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mohamed W Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
698 of 790

Hi.

Is there no customer support on this pathetic platform?

I have an issue with my payment method not being verified although you have taken several small fees from my credit card which you can see in the screenshot yourself!

Please kindly supply me with an email address or telephone number of Upwork's customer service.

This is horrendous!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
699 of 790

Mohamed W wrote:

I have an issue with my payment method not being verified although you have taken several small fees from my credit card which you can see in the screenshot yourself!

Go to your settings - Billing - and where you are asked for the verification amounts, enter the two US Dollar amounts you see on your statement

verification amounts.jpg

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
700 of 790

Hi Mohamed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS