cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Cristian L Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
731 of 889
Will not show me the "Verify now" tab when trying to verify my bank card. And when I tried earlier the account did not get verified when I put the correct amount. Please help me, this site took money from me.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
732 of 889

Hi Christian, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I have shared your concern, and your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your issue. 

I would also like to note that once the verifcation is complete, the charges will be refunded back to your billing method. You may read more about it here.

-Avery
Untitled
Pappu V Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
733 of 889

hi i have the same issue - not able to verify the payment and need help to verify my card details. pls help asap. freelancer needs to start the work and unable to hire due to this problem.

Pappu V Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
734 of 889

i also tried with paypal account - but payment didnt go thru - not able to hire due to this issue - pls help

Roxon A Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
735 of 889
I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
736 of 889

Hi Roxon,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team is resending your ticket as we speak. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Beata I Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
737 of 889

Hi 

I have exceeded maximum verification attemts to verify my bank account.

Could you help please?

Thank you 

Beata

Tusharkumar P Member Since: Sep 28, 2019
738 of 889

Please Contact Upwork Customer Support.

Md Bashir Hasan S Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
739 of 889

Please contact upwork support. their support is really awesome.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
740 of 889

Hi Beata and D M, 

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you both with your billing methods. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS