🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Me too ...have the same issue  and I can't verify my credit card ! can you help me please ?

Hi Jon,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to you via email to assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am unable to verify my credit card. I entered the wrong amount and I think I have been blocked now. Kindly help me in this regards.

-Shampa

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shampa,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

You have to check your credit card statement.

There will be two unique charges totaling $10.00. You have to input the two
unique charges into the dialogue box when prompted.

You will only have one chance at doing this, if you are unable to do so you
will need to complete your verification over the phone with a
representative. Make sure you have your statement available so you can tell
them what the exact amount is.

Good luck.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nichole, and Reza, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you further with veriying your billing method. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I also have have the same issue. Where can I call? Support system seems so confusing and complex. 

Hi Ram,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. Still waiting for customer support no one have to contact me last 3 days. How do I verify my payment method when it is locked.

Hi Devid,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details about this, please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket and if you have any additional questions feel free to post them there. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem. How do I get resolved ASAP

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Phillip,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Ive been having the same issue, can someone in customer support reach out to me? Thank you

Hi Theresa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey!

Same issue for me - Swedish credit card but suppose to verify a dollar amount. 

Can you please help me?

Hi Henrik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Valeria ..i am having same issue .can not verify my credit card ..evwn though already filled up the 2 small amount sent by cc issuer ..

Hi Harry,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am going through the same issue, How can it be done. Pls help here

Hi Saad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I tried to verify my credit card and it doesn't work. It tells me to contact customer suport, but there is no phone or email for this. Please help! 

Thanks,

Ovidiu

Hi Ovidiu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

even I have the same issue were do I get it clarified?

Hi Baseal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi I am experiencing the same issue.

My credit card is in CAD..

Please help!

Hi Harrison,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I cant verify my payment could you please help?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jefferson, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue. Can someone help me to sort this out, please?

Hi Ted,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My MasterCard didn’t verified, while the program has took the amount of 10$, and there is a massage appearing in my account told me that my MasterCard unverified yet, what should I do to fix that
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Suha.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Valeria I am suffering the same issue. Could you please give me an advice?

Hi Gonzalo,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same issue - how do I get help?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sherry,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi I also have the same issue please can someone help?

hello, i also trouble in verifying method.i  Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support.

i have same issue I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number or is there an option to have support contact you? How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked .

Hi Malhar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths