cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
791 of 822

Hi Olga,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Pascal A Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
792 of 822

Hi

i need to verify my payment method please

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
793 of 822

Hi Pascal,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you via support ticket in verifying your payment method. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Sadiq Y Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
794 of 822

Hi, my account is showing is unverifield after I was charge couple of time. I need help and the guy doing my works wants his payment. I need my work ASAP. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
795 of 822

Hi Sadiq,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Allira G Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
796 of 822

i failed on the verify payment method and my link is not there anymore for verifying, says contact customer support but theres no customer support ..confused?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
797 of 822

Hi Allira, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Zeeshan P Member Since: Nov 20, 2019
798 of 822

I am new on upwork and facing billing problem.

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
799 of 822

Hi Zeeshan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rashad A Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
800 of 822

I can't verify my credit card because the amount on the statement is in another currency. And I can't figure out the exact amount in the USD.

I need to contact support ASAP.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS