cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
821 of 886

Hi Sam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with verifying up your billing method. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Abhishek Kumar B Member Since: Nov 23, 2019
822 of 886

I have a verified paypal account, which is linked to my upwork account. I can see in my paypal account the billing agreement with upwork escrow. Still when Upwork tried to charge it says on the upwork page "charge failed". In paypal I can't even see that any attempt was made. How can I get more information what is wrong? 

823 of 886

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ryad T Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
824 of 886

Please, I have same problem

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
825 of 886

Hi Ryad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Florina M Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
826 of 886

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
827 of 886

Hi Florina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Nawaf A Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
828 of 886

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

829 of 886

Hi Nawaf,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Donna G Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
830 of 886

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS