cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Rajesh S Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
91 of 172

When i am trying to hire any freelancer it's said that your billing method is not valid but i l already added paypal as my primary billing method. 

Now tell me what is solution for that?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
92 of 172

Hi Rajesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
93 of 172

How much time it will take to solve my problem?

94 of 172

Hi Rajesh,

Our team will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
95 of 172

Ok Thank You...

96 of 172

I am adding billing method as Visa Debit card in my Upwork account and upwork also cut some amount from my account to verify my ownership of debit card.

But still i am not able to hire freelancer when i am going to hire someone then its says your billing method is invalid and choose another method.

97 of 172

Hi Rajesh,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with this, if you have any additional questions please post the on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Vincent O Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
98 of 172

I added my billing method. Upwork took close to 11$ from my mastercard but now they say charge failed. I have lost 11$. I need to know why after successfully verifying my card upwork has not updated it. Hoping for a refund.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
99 of 172

Hi Vincent,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly and assist you further regarding your concern! Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vincent O Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
100 of 172
It just worked. Sorry for disturbance.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS