cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Muhd Z Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
111 of 1,557

Hi Varelia,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done? please help me

Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
112 of 1,557

Hi Muhd,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket as well to assist you further with the card verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhd Z Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
113 of 1,557
hi Aleksandar

what i need to do with support ticket to solve my card verification problemm ? did someone will message me directly and show me how to solve it ?
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
114 of 1,557

Hi Muhd,

Yes, one of our agents provided the steps you need to do in order to resolve the issue with your verification. Please check out the support ticket on this direct link and follow the steps our team suggested. If you still need help with this, feel free to follow up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Munteanu S Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
115 of 1,557

hi there Valeria

i have the same issue , what i shoul do?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
116 of 1,557

Hi Munteanu,

I escalated your concern to our team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Raymart E Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
117 of 1,557

good day! i linked my upwork account in my local bank account for the transfer of fund but i accidentally input the card number instead on my account number. The thing is my money was already transfered in your end and i does not reflect on my account. Please help me asap. I need someone to talk to regarding this issue. Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
118 of 1,557

Hi Raymart,

Since your account number is wrong the funds should be reversed back to your Upwork account. If you haven't received your funds anywhere after 8 business days, let me know here. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ann N Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
119 of 1,557

Hello 

I have the same issue, I tried three times an it locked me out telling me to contact support but it doesn't let me? And no one have called yet? I need to verify my payment so I can pay for a job. Please help. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
120 of 1,557

Hi Ann,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS