cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Wendy H Member Since: Mar 19, 2017
111 of 187

Need to hire freelancers and getting error message: 'We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
112 of 187

Hi Wendy,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your billing method issue, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shirish W Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
113 of 187

I am also having the same issue but no one has yet contacted meregarding my unverified Payment.

Narshi P Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
114 of 187

Hi,

I have registered client account and when I added card at that time its showing this:

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

So please let me know why its showing that. Even I tried multiple times and all valid but still. I have even added exact same name and address too.

Thanks.
115 of 187

Hi Narshi,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jose Miguel P Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
116 of 187

I have the same problem, and i change my creddit card, but dont let me continue... My account is suspended temporally

And every time the message is: 

MasterCard ending in 0790

Requires verification

117 of 187

Hi Jose Miguel,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your billing method verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Carl-Gustav H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
118 of 187

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card or contact Upwork to solve this issue.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
119 of 187

Hi Carl-Gustav,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with the verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kayln M Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
120 of 187

Hello, I am really struggling to find any help with verifying my billing method. I attempted too many times and now I am locked out. I need to be able to verify my billing so I can pay the person who is helping me. The chat bot didn't help, articles didn't help. I find it hard to believe I am the first and only person with this problem. I have been trying to fix the problem myself for over 30 minutes now. Total waste of time. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS