🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

The amont in dollars might also show up in the notifications bell of Upwork...

I hope this helps!

Hi Ahmad,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to you via email to assist you directly is verifying your credit card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for your prompt response. Will be waiting. 

Upwork asked me for verification numbers but they arent shown i think. i typed different numbers because i was confused and now its locked . If u want to have customers , make the site easier and have support people that answer the questions. i am searching 2 hours and i see bots and so . u write to contact u for the verification and u are nowhere . have a button in the top writing customer support and have people to answer chat and emails .

Hi Tasos,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Hezi,

One of customer support team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you in verifying your credit card. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
7f6f06bf
Community Member

I was trying to verify for credit card charges but was blocked before I could verify the two charges. I have been asked to ask customer support but was unable to see that option despite the fact that I have been looking this option for 3 hours. Please help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ram,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
0b9d183d
Community Member

I have a similar issue.    Entered credit card.   I now have the two $ amounts to enter to verify which were texted by my bank in USD around 5 minutes later, but the screen to enter these amounts will not re-appear anywhere.   I guess there is a time limit so I had better get on with it.    Nothing is available under billing method.  Help!

Hi Catch,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
277bf36e
Community Member

Wasn't clear that verification needed to be entered in USD even though my account was set to CAD - need admin to unlock verification.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paul,

I check this for you and looks like you were able to verify your billing method. Kindly, let us know if you still need our assistance and we'll assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9597f738
Community Member

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.

I'm already confirm 2 credit cards but both of them can't hire freelancer. In bank they say that don't see any issues.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paul,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
5135ecf5
Community Member

I need to verify my account and I cannot navigate back to the page that allows me to enter the 2 sums of money that have been taken from my account

How can I verify my account?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Celine,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b48c56d3
Community Member

Same issue here, failed 3 times so I need to contact support service but just can't do it directly. Can someone please contact me? Thanks!

Hi Nga,

One of our customer support team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
7caca213
Community Member

I need to verify my billing method, but just have a message that reads "contact customer support." HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Annie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
61276a51
Community Member

Hi, why do you still require me to be charged 2 little amounts for verification.I have been already charged 10 usd immediately after I add my visa information before.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Quang,

We'll have one of our agents reach out directly to you to assist you with your billing method verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1014ca37
Community Member

I am having the same issue. I need support to contact me please

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Haylie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I just checked your account and your billing method was successfully verified. 

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9980e998
Community Member

I am having the same issue. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benna,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
raotouseefahmad
Community Member

My Credit card verification is failed because I put amount in my local currency and I think it need in USD 
So now How I contact to a customer agent and what will happened to the amount that is deducted from my credit card

Thanks !!

Hi Rao Touseef,

One of the team members will reach out and assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thank you

~ Joanne
Upwork
4a285cb2
Community Member

I picked a developer to work with and went through all of the steps. When I got to payment, I got an error that payment had failed and I need to try another method. However, when I checked my bank account, it shows that Upwork charged me not just once, but twice! The chat bot is useless and didn't understand the problem. Has anyone had this issue before? I need to get this project going ASAP. 

Thanks!

Kristy

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kristy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3c0d92f4
Community Member

I can't complete my card verification and got blocked just because your instruction doesn't say it comes on e-mail! of course i tapped randomly different amounts and got blocked!! just because didn't know WHERE TO SEE THIS AMOUNTS! If you don't mind, i would like to get back to work but my verification has to be unblocked first

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arkhipova,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3c0d92f4
Community Member

How long does it take waiting for your reply?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arkhipova,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3c0d92f4
Community Member

Well, there is still none. Maybe you can just unblock my card so i can get back to work without wasting time of each other?

Hi Arkhipova,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team will resend the ticket shortly and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
897d50cd
Community Member

I am unable to verify MasterCard ending in 0029 which says
Requires verification. Contact customer support. My Bank Account [INR] has been debited with the following amounts:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Please validate my payment card so that I can hire a freelancer who is already been shortlisted.
I could not find email id of customer support. Hence posting here

Suryanarayana SV

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suryanarayana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e2f294a6
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same problem verifying the VISA card. Can you help me by sending a support ticket? Thx!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christophe,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths