cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Jonathan O Member Since: May 27, 2020
1301 of 1,560

Hi Upwork support,

I am receiving a similar issue. I tried to verify my payment method and it says that I already reached the maximum amount of attempts for verification. However, I checked my bank statement this morning and it says I have a hold from UpWork one for $7.03 and $2.97 but my account still says that I need to verify payment and contact support? Do I just have to wait a little longer or is there a way to speed it up? I am trying to get the assigned work done from a freelancer but I am unable to until my payment method has been verified. Please advise.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Edward M Member Since: May 27, 2020
1302 of 1,560

Hello Goran and UpWork Support,

I am also having trouble verifying my payment method. Much like everyone else, I followed instructions, it failed, did it again, and now I'm locked out. Please help.

-ed

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1303 of 1,560

Hi Jonathan and Edward,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Yaroslav Z Member Since: Jan 28, 2020
1304 of 1,560

Hi, I have the same issue. How can I create a support ticket? can't find the option

Highlighted
Allan L Member Since: May 28, 2020
1305 of 1,560

Hi Moderator

My account has locked me from verifying my card. How can I unclock this block and verify my card?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1306 of 1,560

Hi Allan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Aderemi B Member Since: May 28, 2020
1307 of 1,560
I’m in need of assistance to verify my credit card.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1308 of 1,560

Hi Aderemi,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Allan L Member Since: May 28, 2020
1309 of 1,560

Hi Goran

I havent heard from anyone. Can somone please contact me urgently to resolve this issue? 

Kind reagrds

Allan

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1310 of 1,560

Hi Allan,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that the team reached out to you to assist in verifying your credit card. Please check your ticket number: 28778531 by going here. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS