cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
151 of 1,823

Hi Ayesha,

I checked and it looks like you are not required to verify your credit card at the moment. For more information on the verification process for credit card feel free to check this help article. Additionally, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge declineThank you. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Ghulam M Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
152 of 1,823

HI i have the same issue can to tell some one to reach out me for verfication

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
153 of 1,823

Hi Ghulam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
David B Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
154 of 1,823

I hire someone so I got blocked from verifying my account and it said I had to contact Costumer service to proceed my verification but I dont even know how to do that

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
155 of 1,823

Hi David, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you directly. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ramiro P Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
156 of 1,823
I need asistance to fix this problem
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
157 of 1,823

Hi Ramiro, 

Before I proceed, could you please try posting the job through a desktop/laptop computer to see if the issue persists? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdullah B Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
158 of 1,823

Hey, I couldn't find a suitable place for the solution to my issue. I have created my account a few days back and could not able to add the payment method of Credit card and Paypal is not working in my country. I'm also attaching a screen-shot of my issue. Kindly sort this out on a priority basis so that I can able to buy connects.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
159 of 1,823

Hi Abdullah,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Orane C Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
160 of 1,823

Hey guys,

I have the same issue with credit card verification, its a CAD currency, so I entered the wrong values and got locked out, please assist.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS