cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Solomon M Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
1601 of 1,704

Hi 
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks,

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1602 of 1,704

Hi Solomon,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Razvan S Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
1603 of 1,704

I am trying to input the two small charges made by Upwork to my debit card, but I am getting an error saying that I have exceeded the maximum amounts to verify. The issue is that I have inputted the correct amounds exactly as stated.

Can anyone help me with this?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1604 of 1,704

Hi Razvan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jessica J Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
1605 of 1,704

I didn't realize the amounts I was putting in for verification needed to add up to 10 dollars. now it says I need to contact customer support to verify my payment method... but haven't been able to find an actual person other than that bot in customer support so am not sure what to do

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1606 of 1,704

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jessica.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Teresa G Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
1607 of 1,704

Hello,

I need to verify my payment method and locked out  I had a message displaying to contact customer service support. Please help me out thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1608 of 1,704

Hi Teresa,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Raj S Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
1609 of 1,704
Hi, Requires verification - I am unable to verify to my credit card to three unsuccessful attempt.
I hire a developer and he stated his project work, please help me to verify my billing verification ASAP.
MasterCard ending in 2867

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1610 of 1,704

Hi Raj

,One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS