cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
1691 of 1,704

Hi. I successfully added a credit card to my billing method but when I tried to pay escrow when hiring, it said “You don't have a valid billing method on file..”. So when I tried to input card info again, it said “You already have this payment method on file..”. And in the billing method, it says “Charge failed”. Can you please look into the matter for me?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1692 of 1,704

Hi Muhammad,

It seems that you are currently in a chat with our support ticket for the problem you are having with your billing method. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Marvin B Member Since: Sep 8, 2020
1693 of 1,704

I tried registrmeing a new card but when I try to pay using that card with paypal it keep telling me that the card is not verified. Why is that?

It also tells me that I do not have a valid payment method on file whe I did change it or add additional methods of payment.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
1694 of 1,704

Hi Marvin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Dianne Christine R Member Since: Sep 10, 2020
1695 of 1,704

Hi, I'm trying to set up my paypal as my main billing method here on upwork. I cant seem to find the option the settings, I can only see add card. Can anyone help me? I got a verified paypal account.

Highlighted
1696 of 1,704

Hi Dianne,

If you don't see the option to add PayPal, that means it's not supported for your country. You can consider adding a card as that option is available to you. For more information, please contact PayPal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mine E Member Since: Sep 11, 2020
1697 of 1,704

I face the same isuue of verification of my card, can you please explain the reason of this problem and how we can solve it? it is not easy to approch the support via the website

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1698 of 1,704

Hi Mine,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Sardor J Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
1699 of 1,704

Hi there, I need a help, I am a new client on outwork, today I was going to post a job and hiring a freelancer, during that time, this platform asked me to give billing method and I gave my credit card info then quickly platform took 10$ from my card. the problem here, I wrote different amount on the amount1 and amount2 without seeing my coming massage. I should have written 1.31 and 8.69 to them and now I can't verify my billing method, I need a help, please someone tell me the right way...

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
1700 of 1,704

Hi Sardor,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS