cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Mattt L Member Since: Oct 12, 2020
1761 of 1,823

It said I used the max attempts to verify my card. I put the correct amount in, but now it says I need to contact support.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1762 of 1,823

Hi Mattt,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mercy K Member Since: Feb 25, 2020
1763 of 1,823
A pop up message saying payment cannot be proccesed try an alternative payment keeps on coming when I want to add connects. What could be the problem?
Highlighted
1764 of 1,823

Hi Mercy,

I would suggest checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges, or adding another billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Diana F Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
1765 of 1,823

I am a new user on upwork, I had a project and hired someone, but cannot pay him until I finish the verify process - which I cannot do due to some error 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1766 of 1,823

Hi Diana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rod H Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
1767 of 1,823

This is just ridiculous!! According to your own website I need to reach out to UPWORK to get somebody to assist with verifying the payments made to my card to continue to verify billing methods but cannot find any way possible to contact support!!!

Highlighted
1768 of 1,823

Hi Rod,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mero M Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
1769 of 1,823
Hello I am contacting you about my card I cannot validate it Can you help me please
I passed the 3 attempts
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1770 of 1,823

Hi Mero,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS