🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi Lydia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
07b47dd1
Community Member

Hi,

Unfortunately I've made too many incorrect attempts to update my debit card. I live in Australia and forgot to convert it to US currency. May I please have another attempt?

James

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c37785c8
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue on verification issues on my account. can you please assist me as well? Thanks.

Terri

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Terri,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c37785c8
Community Member

Hello,
It is actually a credit card and we are in a rush to put out a work request. Thanks! Terri
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Terri,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and will assist you further. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
30460d5a
Community Member

Good day,

As a new client, I need to verify my billing method and have unfortunately entered 3 wrong entries in order to do so. I am aware that I need to speak to Customer support but could not get the direct email address or number. So if you could please reach out to me in order to verify my account I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Anna

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
168fc89c
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I entered money to my credit card and I still get this message and I am not sure how to avoid this.

"Our attempt to charge your Visa ending in 9632 was declined."

I'd like to get help from you.

Hi Irinel, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. Help me please.

- Maxim

Hi Maxim,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your billing as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Still no one answered 😞

- Maxim

Hi Maxim,

Our team has already reached out to you with more details and are waiting on your response back. Please review the details our team shared with you on your ticket and feel free to follow up with any additional questions. You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
58b3ce89
Community Member

After 3 failed attempts to verify my credit card, I have been locked out and told to contact customer support. How can one rectify this with out having a customer support number to call? Very Frustrated.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rosalie,

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with adding your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dca75324
Community Member

I am trying to add a billing method, but keep getting the message: "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

I have contacted the bank/credit card already and things are clear on their side. It seems I will need help from someone at Upwork to complete the setup.

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dalmo.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ecc3d67c
Community Member

hi i face a problem with code verfication  it doesnt work please help

Hi Hassan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you in verifying your credit card. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e4d0143b
Community Member

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer. 

please my problem solve i from canada **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Waleed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you in verifying your credit card. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d3fc8899
Community Member

Hello

Am trying to add my billing method for visa card but everytime it is showing unable to process this.

Please help

Hi Ajay,

~ Goran
Upwork
erengifo1
Community Member

I was wrong to confirm the 2 amounts to verify my bank account, what should I do?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elena,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your bank account verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
828fadfe
Community Member

Hi i'm gianfranco. Same problem: Requires verification. Contact customer support 

At the same time if I check my card balance, it appears that 10 dollars have been deposited.

the error is shown in the attachment

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gianfranco.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2a9d20c2
Community Member

Hi, Can you kindly help me out with verification too. And please fix it so there is a way to get it verified instead of wasting hours trying to find a way to pay. This whole process is terrible. 

Hi Fahad,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you for your feedback as well and I'm sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 

~ Goran
Upwork
dbe2ac18
Community Member

Registered on Upwork and entered card payment information. Two test transactions were ran in the amount of $10. We decided not to use Upwork and I am wondering if I need to verify the transactions or if they will automatically refund to the card. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cory,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mondejar20
Community Member

do you need help to contact help support?

6ea0e6ea
Community Member

It is asking me to contact customer support to verify credit card. How do I do that?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I just checked this for you and it looks like you successfully verified your billing method. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
19b445df
Community Member

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e4a9aa39
Community Member

Hi I also need help verifying my details.
I read the instructions wrong and thought I was supposed to input 2 amount for upwork to take from me.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths