cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

digitalchores
Maarten C Member Since: Jun 21, 2021
2011 of 2,019

Dears, 

When trying to make an escrow payment I get bellow error. Tried also in incognito tab after clearing cashe. Cannot find any way to contact support (?!)

hope to hear from Upwork support, thanks

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 662db7a81c448766-SEA

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2012 of 2,019
Hi Maarten,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

~Andrea
Upwork
d4b5f489
Akshay M Member Since: Oct 6, 2021
2013 of 2,019

We can not add a Billing method, for that we can not create any order over there and also can not add balance over upwork

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2014 of 2,019

Hi Akshay,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d4b5f489
Akshay M Member Since: Oct 6, 2021
2015 of 2,019

Please solve as soon as possible

3588acd9
Hamza L Member Since: Oct 6, 2021
2016 of 2,019

I usually pay using PayPal but since I'm having insufficient funds I want to add my credit card but whenever I try to add it I get this error please check the screenshot https://prnt.sc/1v08alr

all the info are in place but still I get the same error and I tried multiple time same results

g_vasilevski
2017 of 2,019

Hi Hamza,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fc9cfc57
Daniel H Member Since: Jul 9, 2021
2018 of 2,019

Hello I am from Kenya with a valid Mastercard on file that I have already used for paymens before, yet I am getting this message when trying to hire right now, "You don't have a valid payment method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer." I have already added phone number and adress but the problem still persists. Kindly help.

g_vasilevski
2019 of 2,019

Hi Daniel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS