cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
301 of 488

Hi David, 

I'll share your account with the team so that they can get back to you and assist you with verifying your billing method. 

-Avery
Untitled
David S Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
302 of 488
Thanks!
Ami M Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
303 of 488

I have added my card and have been charged by Upwork for the verification process.

Unfortunately, it will not let me verify and it said, contact support. I am trying to get a project off the ground now... It is frustrating...

Can someone please help. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
304 of 488

Hi Ami,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Maria Krystle A Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
305 of 488
I need help for verification of billing; k got lock up flr multiple entries
306 of 488

Hi Maria Krystle, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Georgea H Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
307 of 488

I need help too

from being locked out

308 of 488

Hi Georgea, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Kizee E Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
309 of 488

I too am having the same issue with payment verifications in this thread.  I apologize if Ive subimitted a request the incorrect way but I am new to this site and need help ASAP.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
310 of 488

Hi Kizee,

I've shared your concern with the customer support team, and one of the team members will reach out via support ticket to assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS