cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
331 of 735

Hi Nitesh,

A team member will reach out to assist you directly with this issue. Thank you for your patience. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Diyoda S M Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
332 of 735

I am having the same issue. And no documentation is available to resolve it

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
333 of 735

Hi Diyoda,

Sorry you ran into issues adding a payment method. We'll have one of our support agents reach out to you directly and assist you with your credit card verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jese M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
334 of 735

it will not let me pay the free lancer because it will not let me verify my card but had no problem taking the money out my account for the verification process.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
335 of 735

Hi Jese,

I've shared your concern with the customer support team, and one of the team members will reach out via support ticket to assist you directly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Andras T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
336 of 735

I've just registered, added a billing method and tried to verify my credit card. It was charged 2 times (sum of $10) and now under "Billing methods" next to the cc I see "Requires verification. Contact customer support".

Any idea what to do?

Andras T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
337 of 735

I think the issue is that I entered the wrong amounts a few times... but dunno now what to do. I've also tried to remove and re-add the cc but the issue remained.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
338 of 735

Hi Andras,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bonnie I Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
339 of 735

The site will not let me verify my credit card so I can pay my freelancer!!  Why is there no clear email or phone number to call???

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
340 of 735

Hi Bonnie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS