🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

I`m sorry about the delay with this, Zeeshan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4ed458e2
Community Member

I'm in the same position. I want to pay and cannot because of (?).  I was sent an email and told to insert the two amounts appearing on my CC statement.  Theree amounts were posted.  I concluded I needed to consolidate two of them, and I can't get in to accomplish this.   

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Charles,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
5da233b9
Community Member

Having the same issue. 

Can someone assist?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jaz.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c769d1bf
Community Member

I don't know what to write in amount 1 and amount 2 

Hi Lanrood,

You will need to add the amount of the two small charges that have been made to your billing method. Once your billing method is verified, the charges will be refunded as well. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

now i cant see verify card
like in the photo
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lanrood,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3508b1a2
Community Member

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Henria.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kkarif
Community Member

I have added my credit card for the billing method but there is no verify card link. How can I verify my card as there is no link to do so.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1916ca04
Community Member

i entered wrong ammount 3 times and my cad is on verification. i dont know what to do. they say contact customer support but where is customer support. i cant found any.help me please

Hi Hippo,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d91c361c
Community Member

need help to verify payment method

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Almalk,

~ Bojan
Upwork
e42415d7
Community Member

Hello,

Can you have one of your agents contact me via email as well . To verify my credit card please .

Thanks in Advance,

Rowena

Hi Rowena,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ce8d29c6
Community Member

Good morning,

I'm new user. Having read the billing section I still haven't understood how it works for the billing system as a customer. Can you please help me ?

Alex

Hi Alex,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with adding your billing method. Once your ticket is created you will be able to access it on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0a38ede8
Community Member

I need to verify my credit card for my account.  

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi. I'm having the same issue.

Thank you.

d186447d
Community Member

I'd like to verify my credit card information, but it says I tried too many times.

Hi Ray,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
62c695ee
Community Member

I have entered wrong amounts three times my mistakes.

my payment methodis still pending

Hi Nitish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the card verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
a48a5d11
Community Member

Hi. Trying to verify my card for billing but unfortunately after several attempts I have been locked out. Need to reach support to have it unlocked and verified.

Hi Nicole,

~ Goran
Upwork
20809daa
Community Member

I tried three times with wrong amouts added up tp total $10, now I can't verify it myself. I need a real human being to help me out. Thanks.

Tina

Hi Zhaohui,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3672b77f
Community Member

Please can someone contact me regarding billing issues. I have contacted my issuer who now needs further Upwork evidence.

Hi Esther,

~ Goran
Upwork
d41e9db6
Community Member

Charges has been made on my visa credit card but due to wrong input i couldn't verify that card as the message was not clear to me that what to input there. Requesting you to resolve this issue. .My email id is **Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Piyush,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ec8a57b0
Community Member

Hi,

I have exceeded the maximum attempts to verify my payment method. Can you please help me resolve this?

Many thanks,

King Henry VIII.

Are you King Henry the V or VIII? I think you have exceeded the maximum attempts at picking names. Once that is sorted, you may have a better shot at the payment method. 

Hi there,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
27723e47
Community Member

I accidentally put the incorrect info when filling out the two payments that would verify my card. Because of this mistake, it says I need to ask for help from someone in the community. Any help would be appreciated
Latest Articles
Learning Paths