🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi Eddy,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
f77ae645
Community Member

I have created new account (Client) and want to add billing method but unable to add. Previously I was having multiple account and thereafter I closed all the duplicate Accounts. Whenever I tried to add billing method an error appears that this card is associated with many other Account. I have closed all Accounts and remove the payment method. Kindly help me. I want to purchase the services on Upwork.

Hi Faisal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
00e81f9f
Community Member

Hello, 

I need to verify my debit card and its is forwarding me to customer service. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fabby,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
shafade
Community Member

Hi,
I have added a payment method (visa card) which was accepted. When I try to hire someone, it says the charge has failed and gives an error. What do I do in this situation?
The card does not belong to me specifically.

Hi Fahad,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c167bb68
Community Member

Hi,

I have tried to verify payment method, i was charged total of 11 $ but when i go to verification. It does not show the option to enter the 2 transactions. Please help me as i have to do the work and untill the verification my payment is stuck there and i can't pay the job.

Also tell me how to contact live support or agent. it has been 10 days i stuck here.  better to use fiverr instead, no one is answering here.

Hi there,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
8f445d8f
Community Member

I am currently having difficulty verifying my billing method. At the current moment I have entered the amounts correctly but I get a message indicating that the amounts I have entered are incorrect. However when I look at my statement the total amount is $359.63 and I have entered $350.00 in amount 1 and $9.63 for amount 2. Please help.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Thomas,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am currently having difficulty verifying my billing method. At the current moment I have entered the amounts correctly but I get a message indicating that the amounts I have entered are incorrect. However when I look at my statement XXX6219 the total amount is $7.79 and $2.21. Than I use my another credit card XXX8497 and put $1.48 in amount 1 and $8.52 in amount 2, it still shows I entered the incorrect amount. But I can also see my statement.  I want to use XXX6219 as my primary payment. Please help.Thanks.

Hi Christine,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Solved

9d14edf5
Community Member

I tried to add my credit card and there were some mistakes with the payment added for validation, I tried too many times and now it says to contact you. The thing is that the money for validation was taken from my card, and also another money because I hired a freelancer, but I still have these issues because the card is not valid. What am I suppose to do?

Hi Stefania,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3c1126d5
Community Member

Hello. I need to verify my payment method in order to make a contract (which I need to complete ASAP) when I enter the small amounts suggested, it says the amounts are incorrect and that I tried too many times so now it says I need to contact suppoort

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
3c1126d5
Community Member

Hello, I don't see the request yet.

When will I receive a response?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. You should be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
adfdf89e
Community Member

Hi,

I am new to upwork and didn't understand how the payment method verification process worked. I put in the wrong amount and now my account is on a temporary hold. Could someone help me fix this issue?

Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Lewis.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
74cbdde0
Community Member

Ive been trying to verify poayment for over a week now. Now it say "contact customer suport." Relly getting frustrated. It suspenned the contract on Friday and my freelance was supposed to start today.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kendyl,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
13bcd63a
Community Member

Regarding verifying of credit card:

The accountant for our company told me "The charge just hit the credit card over the weekend – I can’t verify unless I log in and I don’t have a log on". So we won't be able to verify until we receive the printed credit card statement in the mail.

Please mark our credit card as "verified".

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alec,

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
johnvoland
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I fail the credit card verify, and can't hire people, anyone can help me.
I did enter the 2 number(1.48, 8.52) as instruction but still fail, but system always sait the number is wrong.

B.R. John

Community Member

Hi Upwork,

Also  I fail the credit card verify, and can't hire people, anyone can help me.I did enter the 2 numberas instruction but still fail./ New Forum Member

Hi John and John,

Our team will reach out to you both and assist you further with your billing methods. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f1251758
Community Member

Hello! I've just created my account and I when I tried to add a billing method, an error occured. The message says that you are unable to authorize a card. But the card seems to be completely fine. What could cause this problem? Waiting for your reply

Hi Kate,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork,

I am having the same issue as others in this thread. I have been told to contact customer support to verify my credit card.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dcf5884f
Community Member

I am unable to verify my credit card payment information after several tries. It's telling me to contact customer support, but there are no numbers. Can I please get help to verify my card? Thank you.

8b8ee771
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue. I am unable to verify my card, yet payments have been deducted from my card. I am unable to move forward and everytime I go back into the billing method, I need to re-enter my card details and further payments have been made. It would be great if someone could please assist. 

Hi Bree,

~ Goran
Upwork
Community Member

Hi,

Need to contact support to verify my credit card 

Can't start to hire people. Help,

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your account, and I can confirm that one of our team members has already reached out to you to assist in verifying your credit card. You may check your ticket number: 28817128 by going here. Feel free to follow-up on the ticket, and the agent will be happy to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
2ccc6bb6
Community Member

Like many before me I'm unable to verify my credit card.  And I'm directed to contact customer support.  "Data" was not helpful.  Would really like to move forward with this project.  

Latest Articles
Learning Paths