🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi Alisa,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
9d9c24d1
Community Member

Exceeded number of attempts to verify billing

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kerry,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b7fb74f9
Community Member

I am having the same problem, were you able to verify your payment methods?

b7fb74f9
Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to verify my payment method, but it says contact upwork.

Can you please help me verify? This is quite urgent

I have the amounts

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Joe.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
72c8b166
Community Member

Hi! my client says that he didn't get the pay since my payment method is unverified. May I please know how can I verify it?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giran,

It looks like you were able to verify your billing method just recently. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
a1b7bc54
Community Member

I tried to verify my payment method for a project and was not able to do so.  Now it looks like i am locked.  I have to make a payment on Monday and NEED to get contacted by someone from Upwork since there is no phone number or email address for me to contact.  HELP!

Hi Selma,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
27106f83
Community Member

I am new to this website so when I do card verification, my card verification option gets locked so how can i unlock it so that I can do card verification as soon as possible

Hi Abdul,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
4bdafe2d
Community Member

good day,

i am having issue verifying my payment method, I really would love to speak with an agent to get things verified for me, I have paid the estimate of $10 as was instructed an I shall attach a screenshot of what I saw after making the payment.

I would like to know if I am still getting it right or something is wrong.

I would like to be contacted 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
8e1cbfae
Community Member

I failed to verify my credit card even after the given attempts. I wrote the correct deducted amounts thrice in the box and even then it showed the values are not correct. How can i reverify it or get a refund of Rs700 (10 USD)

Hi Ritik,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c6ec773c
Community Member

I am not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done?

Thank you

Hi Noor,

~ Joanne
Upwork
d1ec35cf
Community Member

Settings>Billing & Payments requires verification and to "Contact Customer Support". I do not see where I can contact customer support.

Hi Aaron,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you with the verification process. You'll receive an email notification once they create a support request for you. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
7da68e28
Community Member

Credit card added.

Said it billed 2 small payments.

Dashboard says 'awaiting verification'.

Emails say 'awaiting verification'.

No verification payments have hit the card in 2 business days now.

How can I tell if the payments failed or I just need to wait longer?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9db70407
Community Member

I can't verify my billing method.

It says to contact support but leaves no way of doing that.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi William,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
f73ade1f
Community Member

I posted a contract , added credit card without verification, card got charged the fees for the first milestone. Free lancer asked to modify milestones, i couldn't modify the contract and i got stuck.

I need support with card verification as i don't have the option to do it. May someone from the support contact me.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
f73ade1f
Community Member

visa verification failed. I need support to contact me.

I have a contract pending my visa to be verified,

5b72945e
Community Member

Fail to complete verification and have already used the card to deposit funds in escrow and already have paid the first milestone with the same card but now it's asking me to verify for the other milestone that I need to pay. I've been waiting nearly a week to try and solve this issue. I already have money escrow with my Job. The person I hired is waiting for me to release the funds but it keeps telling me to verify. 

Please help me to sort this out as soon as possible. I've attached a screenshot. 

Many thanks in advance. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Kind regards, 

Mauricio 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mauricio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d1ca1744
Community Member

Need help to unlock payment verification - no way to contact customer support - going round and round - have spent 30 minutes trying to connect with some - the automated bot is of no help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dikesh,

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
626446be
Community Member

I need to verify my credit card to hire a freelancer, I am locked out of that screen, how can I verify this. When I try to utilize your atomated apps they pop up and go away

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9db70407
Community Member

I can't verify billing, it says contact customer support.

Second time I'm posting here.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi William,

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ff2b75b2
Community Member

I can not pay the guy i hired because i cant verify the payment method

Hi Shana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method and paying your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f91f162d
Community Member

Hi,

I am unable to setup my billing method despite being verified so many times. Please help.

Hi Samar,

I checked your account but was not able to locate a billing method. Please add your method again and let me know if you`re experiencing any problems or receiving any errors on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths