🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
9f30a0d2
Community Member

Hi,

I am havig this issue too, can someone please contact me?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zahra,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. The sum of those charges equal $10 and should appear in your credit card statement shortly. Then you can enter those amounts in the verification form in your Settings> Billing Methods and complete the verification. $10 will be refunded back to your credit card.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
1438d78a
Community Member

I need help verifying a payment method. Even after totaling two amount to equal $10, it still won't go through.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brandon,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
54ddc450
Community Member

I need to verify my credit card. i already have the transactions you took from my credit card but upwork doesnt show the option to verify my account anymore it only says: need verification, but does not let me verify. i need help to pay a freelancer asap plase 

Hi Paloma,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Hey, guys! I keep receiving this notification: "Your Visa ending in **** is still unverified. Please verify your payment method to avoid any interruption to your contracts." But I'm unable to verify my account since the system is constantly redirecting me to customer support. Any ideas on how can I solve this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tania,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
7df554f2
Community Member

I have added payment method to pay freelancers and there were two amount deducted from my account. As the amount was in PKR so I was not able to guess the conversion in USD that is why it says you have reached maximum wrong attempts and contact support. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks

Hi Saghir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! I've used 3 attempts before understood what was wrong. Actually my card had too low internet limit. Now it is fixed. Could you help me please?

Hi Irina,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
1679b641
Community Member

Same issue here the option to verify isn't there. Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Hi Allan,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
6cca9296
Community Member

Paypal payment charge failed. Please give a solution.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
f09bd040
Community Member

I cannot verify my credit card. Could you please provide me with telephone number of your customer service?

I need assisstance to verify my creditcard.

Hi Christoper,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c445f278
Community Member

I cannot verify my credit card payment method. 
I got a mail that says you will deactivate my account in 24 hours.
I couln`t find a solution on your bot chat etc.
Can you help me to verfiy?

Hi To,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
79e13d16
Community Member

Hello, 

Im having trouble verifyng my credit card. My currecy is from another country and I tried verifing it with the amounts on my currenci. This blocked my attempts to verify my card and I need to pay my freelancer today so that I can recive my work today, this is urgent. I allready contacted support and they got back to me a few hours later. I answerd them a couple of hours ago and have no response yet. I already know the amount on USD, thanks to a strategy that Upwork support provided, and could be able to verify my card and continue with my payment but Upwork blocked my attempts. 

Thank you

Sergio

Hi Sergio,

Sorry about the delayed response here. I checked and see that you've received assistance via a support ticket. Please, let us know if you have any questions in the future. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
c9fabad8
Community Member

I'm new to upwork, i failed the three attempts to verified my payment method. I need help locate customer support number. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi B,

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can i contact customer support in order to verify my credit card? please help!

16fcc1a8
Community Member

i'm having an issue adding a Visa credit card to hire and pay a freelancer.

Please note that it is a valid credit card, not a debit or prepaid card but when I add the details I get an error "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

I have spoken to my bank and have tried to add the card multiple times while being on the phone with them and they do not see any attempts being made to my card. They also let me know that they can't suggest anything since there is no attempt being made therefore there is no auth ID or error message that they receive.

Ps (Facing this issue on upwork , my card is working perfect on other plarforms)

Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi Muhammad,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
eeef23a7
Community Member

I am trying to add a payment method and then I am trying for verifying payment method but that time I am put amount1 and amount2 is wrong so
now I am not able to verify payment method

how can I verify my payment method.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Satbir,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
752800ed
Community Member

I need help from contact support. I can´t verify my payment method.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ibar,

It looks like you removed your billing method just recently. The two small verification charges will be placed on your credit card when you add it as a payment method. The sum of those charges equal $10 and should appear in your credit card statement shortly after you add it to your account. Then you can enter those amounts in the verification form in your Settings> Billing Methods and complete the verification. $10 will be refunded back to your credit card. Let us know if you still need any assistance once add your billing method again.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
752800ed
Community Member

I can´t verify my payment method, I need Help.

2d71ee09
Community Member

I have my billing method registered and paid freelancers. I was about to hire a new freelancer and surprised that billing method registered got declined!!! I have funds on my debit card and had contacted my bank about it! They say that there's nothing wrong on my card and I need to contact you guys!!! Please help!!!

Hi James,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
5a0fe43d
Community Member

I tried to verify my account and the instructions weren't clear to me. I tried several times and then was locked out and told to contact customer support. The charge activity is on my bank statement, however my profile still says it needs to be verified. How can I fix this? Thanks.

Hi Leigh,

~ Goran
Upwork
f0f09e25
Community Member

I have no idea how to get in touch with an actual support person within Upwork and this is kind of ridiculous.  I have a message to contact support because I need to verify credit card - I need to pay and close this contract. Please help ASAP!  Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Melissa,

~ Bojan
Upwork
a5e3d531
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Karen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths