cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Dianaaiym I Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
451 of 484

Hello!

Upwork  is being withdrawnmoney from my card, but the card has not yet been verified. how long will this process take? and how do I pay a freelancer

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
452 of 484

Hi Dianaaiym, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can assist you with your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Amir S Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
453 of 484

I have the same problem, I can not verify my credit card they are tolding me to conctact customer support.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
454 of 484

Hi Amir,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abdul K Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
455 of 484

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

In my transaction history I see the following after finishing the verification process.Does this mean that Upwork has refunded the money? (I'm asking because I haven't received anything yet.)
i did'nt received payment in my account

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
456 of 484

Hi Abdul,

Yes that is correct, the funds are refunded to your account and you should receive them in up to 5 business days. If you don't receive them after 5 business days let us know here, thank you.

Untitled
Abdul K Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
457 of 484
Still I not recived My Funds Back In my Account which is 10$ you cut from
my account for account verification
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
458 of 484

Hi Abdul,

The funds will be reversed back to your account once the verification is completed. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to loaded on your account. 
If you don't receive them after 5 business days let us know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Jadiyo R Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
459 of 484

While verification of card i unknowingly entered wrong amount thrice due to which the verification failed message was displayed and suggested me to contact support team. along with the message money were also debited from account.The amounts are 343.61 INR and 354.79 INR. Please confirm it and verify my payment method.Thank you

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
460 of 484

Hi Jadiyo, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with verifying your billing method.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS