cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
41 of 1,746

Hi Novell,

I have shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Wale J Member Since: May 27, 2020
42 of 1,746
Hi upwork support team, I added a billing card for verification but later moved it to change to another card but the card I changed to wasn't working so I re-added the initial card, after some time my account was debited twice with $5.97 & $5.97 which I tried to use for the verification but its not working. Am even surprised with the amount as the addition is more than $10. Pls help with this issue to verify my billing method.
Thanks.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
43 of 1,746

Hi Wale,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
MandI C Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
44 of 1,746

Hi, I am having the same verification issue. 

Highlighted
Jillian B Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
45 of 1,746
Hi,
I have the same issue. My payment method is not verified and cannot complete payment to the seller. Wow, this seems to be a common problem.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
46 of 1,746

Hi Jillian,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Aziz S Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
47 of 1,746

Hello , 

I have the same issue , i was too late the first time and thats it i couldnt do it again, they have asked me to contact the custmer service, and thats another issue as per the comments. 

need your kind assist.

thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
48 of 1,746

Hi Aziz,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Syed U Member Since: Sep 7, 2020
49 of 1,746
I’ve added my payment method just to check how it works and $10 were deducted from my account. When will i get them back because i did not authorise upwork to charge me $10 for adding my card.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
50 of 1,746

Hi Syed,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. I checked the refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS