cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
41 of 488

Hi Konstantin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Ata K Member Since: May 15, 2019
42 of 488

Hi Upwork staff,

I have a contractor waiting to be paid. My credit card is not being verified but the money has been posted to escrow and shows up on my credit card bill. I need to talk to someone and there is no phone number to contact. 

Dr. Ata Karim

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
43 of 488

Hi Ata, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. I apologise if this has caused you inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
44 of 488

Please have them contact me on my cell phone as I am traveling currently on
business. Phone number is
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
45 of 488

Hi Ata,

I see that our support team is already assisting you with your credit card verification via a ticket. They'll review the information you provided and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
46 of 488
Thanks.
Mary B Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
47 of 488

I am having the same issues too.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
48 of 488

Hi Mary,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
David B Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
49 of 488

I hire someone so I got blocked from verifying my account and it said I had to contact Costumer service to proceed my verification but I dont even know how to do that

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
50 of 488

Hi David, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you directly. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS