cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

0ef4542c
Jese M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
541 of 1,988

it will not let me pay the free lancer because it will not let me verify my card but had no problem taking the money out my account for the verification process.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
542 of 1,988

Hi Jese,

I've shared your concern with the customer support team, and one of the team members will reach out via support ticket to assist you directly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
f7d1715d
Andras T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
543 of 1,988

I've just registered, added a billing method and tried to verify my credit card. It was charged 2 times (sum of $10) and now under "Billing methods" next to the cc I see "Requires verification. Contact customer support".

Any idea what to do?

f7d1715d
Andras T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
544 of 1,988

I think the issue is that I entered the wrong amounts a few times... but dunno now what to do. I've also tried to remove and re-add the cc but the issue remained.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
545 of 1,988

Hi Andras,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
a4684215
Bonnie I Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
546 of 1,988

The site will not let me verify my credit card so I can pay my freelancer!!  Why is there no clear email or phone number to call???

bstojadinovic
547 of 1,988

Hi Bonnie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
d3719919
Tom S Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
548 of 1,988

I've been locked out of verifying my credit card due to too many wrong entries. The bot articles were useless, to me anyway, and I've been unable to find Live Help or even a Support phone number. I finally have the correct figures for verification.
How can I get it verified so I can pay the developer?

bstojadinovic
549 of 1,988

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tom.

~ Bojan
Untitled
99ba5cf8
Kenneth G Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
550 of 1,988

Got the same issue - am blocked

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS