cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
551 of 562

Thank you for reaching out to us, Paramvir.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Paramvir G Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
552 of 562

Hi ,

I am running short of time . If you can resolver verification within 12 hrs from now it will be very helpful.

I am reachable on **Edited for community guidelines**

Regards,
Param

553 of 562

Hi Paramvir,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zahida P Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
554 of 562

i need help.

555 of 562

Thank you for reaching out to us, Zahida.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Osama K Member Since: May 3, 2019
556 of 562
Hello,

I have same issue. Dont have button for verification and cant verify the card. Need to verify it ASAP to hire a freelancer.
Dmytro K Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
557 of 562

`Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method.`

This card was previously used on other accounts of members of our company. However, they've already removed it. I still don't have the ability to associate it with my account. 

Could you help please with it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
558 of 562

Hi Dmytro and Osama,

Our team will reach out to you both via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing methods. Thank you.

Untitled
Dorian V Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
559 of 562

Hi Goran, I have the issue with the verification process of my card. 

Can you please assist me?

Thank you

560 of 562

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dorian.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS