cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 1,988

Hi Syed,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. I checked the refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
73a9cfa4
Timo S Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
52 of 1,988

verification problem need to be fixed 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
53 of 1,988

Hi Timo,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
3adc23fa
Em A Member Since: Nov 4, 2020
54 of 1,988
I am having the same issue.. I couldn’t verify my payment method?!
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
55 of 1,988

Hi Em,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
20235a4f
Sophia M Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
56 of 1,988
Hello, I’m having the same verification issue please help
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
57 of 1,988

Hi Sophia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
1c4ea7f6
Sam S Member Since: Dec 15, 2019
58 of 1,988
I am having the same issue with payment/ verification . Please suggest
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
59 of 1,988

Hi Sam,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not added a billing method yet. To add a billing method, please go to Settings> Billing Method. You can check this help article for more information about the accepted billing methods that you can use. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
19d14420
LaTonya J Member Since: May 28, 2019
60 of 1,988

I submitted an online support ticket as well and wasn't sure which was the best method to contact support so I used the Community Bot and wound up here. I added a Paypal account and also want to submit verification.