cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
51 of 172

Hi Nichole, and Reza, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you further with veriying your billing method. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ram K Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
52 of 172

I also have have the same issue. Where can I call? Support system seems so confusing and complex. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
53 of 172

Hi Ram,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Devid H Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
54 of 172
I am facing the same issue. Still waiting for customer support no one have to contact me last 3 days. How do I verify my payment method when it is locked.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 172

Hi Devid,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details about this, please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket and if you have any additional questions feel free to post them there. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Phillip S Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
56 of 172

I have the same problem. How do I get resolved ASAP

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
57 of 172

Hi Phillip,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lindsay S Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
58 of 172

I'm having the same issue! I tried to verify my credit card, and now it says I need to contact customer support.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
59 of 172

Hi Lindsay,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mira K Member Since: Apr 23, 2018
60 of 172

i've been charged 2.88$ on my CREDIT CARD to "verify" my payment method, HOWEVER, im getting a message that it's still unable to get verified

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS