cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
61 of 172

Hi Mira,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with this. Thank you!

Untitled
Venkata Nemo L Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
62 of 172

I have been charged a total of $10 and I have verified it but the account still shows unverified

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
63 of 172

Hi Venkata Nemo, 

I checked your account and can see that your payment method is already verified. Are you still seeing the notification on your account?

-Avery
Untitled
Morgan Antoine H Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
64 of 172

Hello,

I need to verfiy my credit card to continue my work,

thank you to contact me as soon as possible.

65 of 172

Hi Morgan,

Yes, our team will reach out to you as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Chloe W Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
66 of 172

I can't seem to verify my credit card - I entered the amounts I thought were correct but it wouldn't accept them - is it because I entered the amount in GBP?

Chloë

67 of 172

Hi Chloe,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
68 of 172

@Mira K wrote:

i've been charged 2.88$ on my CREDIT CARD to "verify" my payment method, HOWEVER, im getting a message that it's still unable to get verified

You will have been charged two small amounts to verify your card, which you need to enter on your billing method screen.

As they add up to US $ 10.00, and you can see one already, the other ic quite obvious Smiley Wink

Litsa K Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
69 of 172

My online payment verification has failed and I need to contact support. I cannot find how to contact someone.

70 of 172

Hi Litsa,

One of our customer support will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS