cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Afnan H Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
721 of 899

Hi, i'm trying to add my billing details on upwork but unfortunetalty getting this error : unfortunetaley we are unable to authorize your billing details. I contacted to my relavent bank n my online payement session is active .. kindly resolve my issue ASAP . waiting for yor positive response.

Thanks.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
722 of 899

Hi Afnan,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Also, please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info'' and add address details and phone number. 

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. For more details on how to set up your billing method check out our guide here

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sanara M Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
723 of 899
Upwork has charged the verification deposits (on 2 cards), but it does not process the payment when trying to hire a freelancer... Says payment method failed.

Could someone get in touch with me ASAP please, as I have a task that requires completion.

Thanks
724 of 899

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sanara.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lucas D Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
725 of 899

Hi, Bojan.

I'm having the same issue and can't seem to grasp how I should open a support ticket. Can You please help? Thanks!

726 of 899

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Cathy D Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
727 of 899

It says to contact a Customer Support rep.  How do I?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
728 of 899

Hi Cathy, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Derek G Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
729 of 899

I have 2 charges on my bank account, but when I try to go into my profile to verify - it says 'Requires Verification- Contact Customer Support' 

It keeps redirecting me to the help page, but there is no help.

I need to enter my charges to verify.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
730 of 899

Hi Derek,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you in verifying your credit card. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS