cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Rama R Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
771 of 822

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
772 of 822

Hi Rama, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your credit card verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sarah V Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
773 of 822

Hello, 

I have the same issue as other clients on upwork. I am locked out of verifying my card after 3 failed attempts. 
Could someone please contact me to help with the issue? 

Thank you. 
Sarah

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
774 of 822

Hi Sarah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jeff S Member Since: Nov 9, 2019
775 of 822

I'm trying to add my credit card information, but it isn't working. I keep getting an error message saying information is required, despite the fact that it is provided (e.g. expiration month and year). I need my freelancer to start a project. What can I do? There is no chat support on this site.

Jeff S Member Since: Nov 9, 2019
776 of 822

Does this site really not have any support? Why can't I set up credit card payment?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
777 of 822

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble adding your billing method. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and will assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Alexis T Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
778 of 822

I am having the same problem

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
779 of 822

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alexis.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Beth M Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
780 of 822
I’m having the same problem. The 2 charges were removed from my account so there’s nothing to verify and my freelancer is wanting to get paid
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS