cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Ashmita R Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
71 of 598

There is no phone no. to call for customer service and i need to "contact customer service" for verification ASAP. Can someone kindly help me out .

Regards,

Ashmita

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
72 of 598

Hi Ashmita,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Kunjal T Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
73 of 598

Hi

It's been more than 24 hours since I entered my credit card details but there is still no withdrawal from my account to verify my credit card.

Anyone experienced this before?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
74 of 598

Hi Kunjal,

I checked and it looks like the verification charges have already been made on our end. You can try contacting your bank directly to see if they've already showing on your account.

Let us know if you need any further help.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hannah M Member Since: Aug 22, 2018
75 of 598

Hi there,

Can some please contact me as soon as possible to assist with verifying my account? I have been blocked out after 3 attempts. If you could please get back to me asap that would be great as I need to intigate my project with my freelancer immediately.

Thanks,

Hannah

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
76 of 598

Hi Hannah,

One of our team members will reach out to your shortly and assist you directly, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hannah M Member Since: Aug 22, 2018
77 of 598
Hi there,

I have still not heard from any one. Please respond ASAP as it is delaying
the process of my project.

Regards

Hannah
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
78 of 598

We're sorry for the delay, Hannah. We'll go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can get back to you the soonest. 

-Avery
Untitled
Benjamin E Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
79 of 598

Hi,

I entered a small amount 3times and I got a response saying the amounts entered was incorrect so my account and I should contact customer support to complete the verification process.

Please can you have a look into the issues especially as I was unable to find a customer support contact details.

Thanks  

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 598

Hi Benjamin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your billing method verification, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS