🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi my card verification is blocked, what can i do?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chad, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your credit card verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi there,

I'm having a similar issue adding my credit card could someone from support please contact me thanks.

Hi Rashida,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

having the same issue. not able to contact support for my card verification after three attempts.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
37ba0510
Community Member

this issue is not yet solved. Please look into this.

Hi Mark,

I checked and it seems that one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your card. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have same issue please help asap need to get the work done

I want to verify the card but they are saying contact support agent. Please help need the work asap. Moreover i have only 12 hours.

I am having the same issues. How can I get someone from support to contact me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria,

It looks like you were able to successfully verify your billing method. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I think my account is blocked. I need to veirfy my amounts. Can you help?

Hello, I'm having the same problem. Can you help me?

Hi Aprilia-Nina,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Valeria, 

I am having the same problem. Can someone please reach out and help me verify? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ram.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the SAME issue and I've been trying to get help with this for the last 48 hrs. Can a REAL person help me please?!  I need this fixed ASAP. 

Hi Laura,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, what is the phone number to call, for help th verify billing method?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, C.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I agree.  The same is happening to me.  Please HELP

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi C,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also facing the same issue please help me in verification I want to pay the freelancer.

Hi Valeria,

I am having the same issues with verifying the credit card. I can't find the phone number for support.

Hi McH,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same issue
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Josh, 

I looked into this and can see that you have already been assisted through a support ticket. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to update this thread so that you can be assisted further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

i am not able to verify my debit card after few failed attempts.
coul dyou please  let me know how do i verify it again?

Hi Jas,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I am new to upwork and i am unable to verify my credit card. I have missed the verification in the first place and the verify button is missing now. 

I'm locked out of the attempt to deposit money for credit card verification.  I've put in different amounts and was rejected.  It said the 2 amounts needed to total $10 so at first I did $5 and $5 and it was rejected.  Then I put $10 and $10 and THAT was rejected.  grrr   Now I'm locked out.

Hi Brenda,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

What is the number to phone support? I am having the same issue.

Hi Rashod,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!! Fiverr is much simpler to deal with than upwork. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Stallion.

~ Bojan
Upwork

i need to a help because i made 3 failed attempts so how can i verify my card

Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi I have the same issue. I have the two verification dollar values but it says to contact customer support...can you please help?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths