cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
811 of 825

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ryad T Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
812 of 825

Please, I have same problem

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
813 of 825

Hi Ryad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Florina M Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
814 of 825

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
815 of 825

Hi Florina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Nawaf A Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
816 of 825

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
817 of 825

Hi Nawaf,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Donna G Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
818 of 825

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
819 of 825

Thank you for reaching out to us, Donna.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Milos L Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
820 of 825

Hi 
im trying to hire contract, but when im trying to Add BILLING NOW i get in issue with the CREDIT card. 

here is a screenshot of the problem.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0m516wlc51j8rko/payemnt.JPG?dl=0 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS