cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Furose K Member Since: Dec 12, 2019
861 of 1,011

I have added the amount correctly. But it shows wrong, it asks to ask customer support.

Will my amount get refunded.

I can submit the 2 amounts detucted

Please check this amount and solve me this payment issue.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
862 of 1,011

Hi Furose, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Leif E Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
863 of 1,011

Need customer support to verify credit card. Entered wrong amount too many times.  My cell: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
864 of 1,011

Hi Leif,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kiran D Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
865 of 1,011

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Highlighted
866 of 1,011

Hi Kiran,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Michel C Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
867 of 1,011

Hello,

It's my 1st project on upwork, and am trying to add a billing method to start hiring a freelancer ASAP for my project.
unfortunately i'm receiving an error" Your card number is invalid. Please update the card or add another billing method." 

i already checked with my bank, and there's no problem from their end, and am using my card since 2 years and i've never had an issue in it.

Can anyone help me in this ASAP.

Am very disappointed, because am in a hurry.

Regards

Highlighted
868 of 1,011

Hi Michel,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Donald W Member Since: Dec 20, 2019
869 of 1,011

I tried three times to verify my payment method but it failed. Now I'm told to contact customer support but I can't find where to do that, help!!!!

Highlighted
Tierra R Member Since: Dec 20, 2019
870 of 1,011
Me too!!! So frustrating
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS