cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Dutth B Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
881 of 930

i'm facing the same problem.

Thanks

Dutth

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
882 of 930

Hi Dutth,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ariana K Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
883 of 930

Hi, 

Plsea, could someone contact me aswell? I am having diffculties trying to verify my credit card account. The freelancer has already done the work so this is kind of urgent. Thanks in advance

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
884 of 930

Hi Ariana,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Maria N Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
885 of 930

"You must enter the USD amounts to verify your card.If you have already attempted verification and it was not successful please contact a support agent for further assistance."HelloI've made a mistake with varification of my biiling method and entered wrong amounts. How can I do it with the same credit card?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
886 of 930

Hi Maria,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sneha R Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
887 of 930

I have exceeded the maximum limit you can enter the 2 amounts charged to your debit card. I don't know how to contact customer support.

Simon M Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
888 of 930

Hi Sneha. Use this link to contact support- https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Sneha R Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
889 of 930
This link is taking me back to community's homepage.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
890 of 930

Hi Sneha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS