🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Digital Works.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

please help with same issue

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  MandI,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I too am unable to verify my credit card.  Please help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anthony,

It looks like you were able to successfully verify your billing method just recently. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi team, I'm also facing the same issue. My payment was deducted but still not able to verify it and there's no way to reach out to support

Hi Hamza,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue as well. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello,

I had the same problem verifying my payment method and it tells me I need to speak with customer support. I did not read my verification process needs to total 10$ payments, so I'm not able to be do it again now.

Josue

I have the same issue. How can I get hold of a human being to help me out

Hi Myriam,

I checked and it looks like you were able to contact our support team to help you with your credit card verification. Please feel free to let us know here if you continue to experience any issues.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am having issues with getting my card verified. It says to contact suport but there is not a number. 

Hi Joy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I tried to update my billing method and I got the message below. I uploaded my passport but I couldn't fix the problem. Would you please help me?

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us.

Hi Thaer,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Team,

Can not verify the payment method because of the error: Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 5d0fa32aaa9ddf73-BOM.

Can you help us with this?

Thanks.

Hi Bode,

I checked and it seems that you already added your account. Could you please let me know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork as well and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification?!

Thanks,

Hi Aleksei,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I need to verify my credit card but am unable to and can't contact support. Can you provide some instructions please? 

Thanks,

Shane 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shane,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

I am also unable to verify my billing as i've been locked out. 

Is this something you can help with? 

leslye

Hi Leslye,

Someone from our team will be reaching out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

The same problem. I cannot verify my card after three failed attempts. Chat bot was useless

Hi Nikolay,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi

I think I entered verification values in the wrong currency! This has blocked the account - can we unblock?

Hi Art,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Can anybody please tell me how to reach customer support to verify my credit card. I have added my AMEX Card and Upwork charged two amounts but for some reason, I am unable to verify it. I need to do this as soon as possible. If someone knows the solution please help me out.

Hi Forhad,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

How much time it will take?

I want to post a job asap and I want to be a payment verified client.

Hi Forhad,

One of our team members already reached out to you and you can access the ticket directly on this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi , I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. Thank you

Hi Melinda, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having this same issue and do not see any support phone number listed, please help as this is a quick turnaround project

Hi Kelly, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also unable to verify and locked out

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elena,

~ Bojan
Upwork

i need somebody to assist me with same issue 

Hi Oksana,

Sorry about the delay. Let me have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email and assist you with your credit card verification.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi. I am facing the same problem. I am unable to attached my visa card. 

Hi Nimra,

Could you please share the text of the error you're receiving on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths