cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Nikola A Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
81 of 1,752

i have the same issue 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 1,752

Hi Nikola,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhd Z Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
83 of 1,752
hi

im not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done? i need to pay my freelancer..help ke please..
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
84 of 1,752

Hi Muhd,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Justin H Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
85 of 1,752

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
86 of 1,752

Hi Justin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
John M Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
87 of 1,752

I have the same problem. I signed up for UpWork today, entered my credit card and need to hire a consultant today. I called American Express who says the two test charges were approved but UpWork needs to approve now. I have a consultant on hold and time sensitive work pending. I need immediate help. There is no contact support phone number. Needless wait!

Highlighted
Roxon A Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
88 of 1,752
I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done?

Highlighted
Rick O Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
89 of 1,752

I got the same issue!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
90 of 1,752

Hi Rick,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further with your billing method verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS