cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Mohamad K Member Since: Jul 15, 2018
81 of 177

I tried many times to activate my account but it's not working

Mohamad K Member Since: Jul 15, 2018
82 of 177

can we activate through phone number?>

Yousuf S Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
83 of 177

Hello,

I am a new client of Upwork. I added my credit card as a method of payment. However, when I check it's status in my profile, it shows the following:

Billing methods
Primary
 Visa ending in XXXX CAD
Requires verification. Contact customer support

I tried to search for a solution and I came across this discussion. However, I still don't know how I can verify my card. I am able to see the two debit payments made by Upwork to my card.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
84 of 177

Hi Yousuf,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further regarding this, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Preety K Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
85 of 177

I exceeded the payment method verification process as i don't know how much payment i have to enter.

Jose G Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
86 of 177

Card verification failed but my credit card was debited. What to do now? The job is on hold

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
87 of 177

Hi Jose,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Jose G Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
88 of 177

What a mess, ticket created but still a mess, very disapointing

Jehan E Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
89 of 177

I have made a payment to my account from my credit card for a job, i cant release payment as it asks for verification.  I have not seen the payments on my statement and i accidentally put in the wrong amounts, i cannot now verify my card or make payment for a completed job

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
90 of 177

Hi Jehan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS