cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Mayurbhai K Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
891 of 940
Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I am having same issue, I can't find verify button due to 3 attempt.
Please help me out to verify my billing method.

Thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
892 of 940

Hi Mayurbhai,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Mischa T Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
893 of 940

Hello.

I have a big problem. I used Upwork last year and everything went well. Now i have another job. And everytime I want to hire a freelance i get this message: "You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.".

Its very strange because I already payed with my Paypal. Also in other places i can buy things without problems (just to be sure its not a paypal related problem). 

Also removing my Billing Method and add it new doesn't make a change. Also cleared cookies and so. 

I would understand this more if I never used this method before. But i payed with paypal before and also a refund went well to my paypal. My Paypal is verfied. My Adress in Paypal and Upwork are the same. My Phone is valided here on upwork. 

Thank you helping me out. 

894 of 940

Hi Mischa,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Mischa T Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
895 of 940

Thank you!  I'm waiting - hope this is just something small Smiley Happy

Lukasz G Member Since: Jan 22, 2020
896 of 940

Hi There,I am having the same issue, I am locked out of the card verification and it is telling me to contact customer support

897 of 940

Hi Lukasz,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Goran N Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
898 of 940

Hello I have inserted wrong amounts while verifying my credit card and now I can not complete it.

Can you assist me with this?

Btw put some notice there as in mail I got after amount was deducted. Because I was initially thinking that I have to select 2 amounts for verification.

Now I know I had to inserd amounts you deducted me.

Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
899 of 940

Hi Goran,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ahmet Okan A Member Since: Jan 24, 2020
900 of 940

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS