cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
941 of 1,013

Hi Raw,

Please go to Settings > Billing Method > and follow the instructions on your end. Our team is also reaching out to you via ticket to assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lisa K Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
942 of 1,013

I am unable to verify my account. I tried to enter the amount to equal 10.00 but it said it was incorrect. I can't get back to the screen and now it says to contact customer service

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
943 of 1,013

Hi Lisa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ken L Member Since: Jun 21, 2018
944 of 1,013

I am trying to verify my credit card.  Clicking on the 'verify' link has not taken me anywhere.  Also, when trying to get through to the standard support options, I have had the 'Community' button appear but none of the other contact options.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
945 of 1,013

Hi Ken,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Ako K Member Since: Sep 20, 2018
946 of 1,013

I am going through the same issue as well. I can't book my freelancer because this system is telling me to verify the credit card. I click on the link and nothing happens!!!! Paypal use to have something like this. I don't think upwork need this thing !!!   It just drive customers away. KEEP IT SIMPLE! You enter the credit; it works or it doesn't work.....SIMPLE.. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
947 of 1,013

Hi Ako, 

The Customer Support Team to reach out to you through an email ticket so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Andy O Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
948 of 1,013

Hello Avery ,

My credit card payment is not verified please guide me.

Regards

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
949 of 1,013

Hi Andy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jorge J Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
950 of 1,013

Hello,

My billing method needs verification and since it appears in euros, the amount entered was incorrect and now it says to contact customer support (the money has been withdrawn).

Please do help me ASAP.

Thank you,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS