🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to increase privacy and also view my pro...
Page options
adaminoz
Community Member

Need to increase privacy and also view my profile "View as" what prospective contractors see.

I need to increase my privacy and also view my profile "View as" what prospective contractors see.

Have contractors finding my phone number, website also knowing all kinds of stuff and even contacting my own clients.

Can they see my freelancing profile? How do they know so much?

How can I stop this? I want no previous history shown to these aplicants wheter they are shortlisted or even hired.

3 REPLIES 3
adaminoz
Community Member

I got no reply here WTF?

adaminoz
Community Member

If I post a job right now then I will start getting emails and calls from people who know too much about my business.

How can I stop this? Can I view as a contractor? How can I see my profile in the same way that others would?

Also are contractors given my email address after I hire them?

Hi Adam,

I'm sorry for not getting a response on your thread. I merged both threads into one. Could you please send me a private message with more information on your report of being contacted outside of Upwork after posting a job so that I can check?

You can view your profile the same way as others would by going to your profile and clicking on the 'See Public View' button as shown in this screenshot.

Freelancers are not being given your email address after hiring them.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths