🐈
» Forums » Clients » Needing Assistance with ID verification
Page options
bagelman77
Community Member

Needing Assistance with ID verification

I was asked to verify my ID after 6 years of Upwork. Sounded strange. I uploaded my government ID but there has been no update and it seems they do not have any support neither. Please assist.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your verification process. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bagelman77
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Request #33662325 was closed before our case was fixed. Now I can see both my first and last name being updated. However, when I try to submit my picture ID, it still shows incorrect last name. Please kindly re-open the case and fix the last name issue so we can submit out picture ID for verification. Please rush this as I have several jobs being open and not paid to this date due to this problem. 

Thank you.

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for your message. You can view and respond to your closed support requests via your registered email address. Kindly search the request number in the inbox of your registered email address and respond to the request so that the relevant team can assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths