cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Feature for keeping Notes on clients. For example: Next review date is 7/8/15

Derek S Member Since: May 7, 2015
1 of 2

I think there could be many features added for tracking freelancers as a client, or even more specifically for tracking employees as managers and vice-versa. As a client I would appreciate a notes field for my own managment reasons. Maybe even some customizable dropdowns for employee type, status, or department. I have told my freelancers I would review them at 12 weeks and I was hoping to find a place to store this date into Upwork directly. Perhaps a review date could be a feature of the site. Hire date is also another normal employee attribute. Freelancers are virtual employees on Upwork. Comunication between manager and employee is crucial for long term mutual success. I hope to have long term success with Upwork's platform. I know that keeping our word as clients or managers and following through with our promise as much as we want the freelancers to do is important, for sucess. Features and tools that allow us to communicate and remain on schedule only help everyone's business. Keep up the great work Upwork! I also appreciate that I can speak to a live person at Upwork. Nice.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Derek,

Thanks for posting your suggestion here. I'll make sure to share it with our Team. We are currently working on improving the communication between clients and freelancers and you feedback is very valuable.

Also, you should be able to see the date when the contract was started in the contract overview section.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS