🐈
» Forums » Clients » New Milestone Set Up & Funded but Notes Not B...
Page options
michelleober
Community Member

New Milestone Set Up & Funded but Notes Not Being Sent to Freelancer

I'm having issues with creating new milestones and the freelancer not getting the messages/notes/attachments for the milestone. This has happened a couple of times now, but unfortunately, I don't know until the freelancer contacts me asking for the attachment and I go back into the messages and there is no record of me setting up the milestone, yet it's funded and waiting for the freelancer to submit their work. This has happened at least twice in the last week and honestly, is super frustrating. I don't have time to keep going back into messages to make sure that the notes and attachments I sent in the milestone are actually sent. And now I don't remember what notes I sent to that freelancer. 

Also - the fact that I can't talk to someone in support about this is absolutely ludicrous. I understand we're not the biggest spender on this platform, but we spend a considerable amount of our freelance work through UpWork - more than on Fiverr or any other platform. 

Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our apologies for the inconvenience this caused, Michelle!

I've have escalated your issue to our team to further investigate this and assist you accordingly. They will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket.

Thanks so much for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths