🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: New layout for Freelancers' profiles ques...
Page options
versailles
Community Member

New layout for Freelancers' profiles question...

I can see the freelancers' profiles with the new and beautiful layout, but another person I'm chatting with who has a client profile too sees them with the old layout.

Why is that?

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
6 REPLIES 6
a_lipsey
Community Member

Rene K wrote:

I can see the freelancers' profiles with the new and beautiful layout, but another person I'm chatting with who has a client profile too sees them with the old layout.

Why is that?

Same here. I see the old layout from my client account. 

PS. Can I get free connects?

Amanda L wrote:

And I want cookies. For the inconvenience.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Rene K wrote:

Amanda L wrote:

And I want cookies. For the inconvenience.

I'm also seeing different layouts, different information sharing screenshots with another user. We both looked at the same profile and they saw that a FL was in a talent cloud, but the same profile I looked at did not show the talent cloud symbol. And I have deleted all my site cookies too. What's with the varying profile layouts and how can we count that clients are truly seeing everything?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Rene and Amanda,

It is something we're testing. We frequently conduct tests with a small group of users. In order to not impact test results, we typically try not to share details about tests while they are ongoing.

While I can't offer cookies or connects for this, I'd appreciate your feedback if you already see the new profile design and will be glad to pass your comments on to the team. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

She couldnt even give us cookies. Gee whiz.

I think we all, (that were looking at the new layout) liked it.

Thanks, Valeria!

Amanda L wrote:
She couldnt even give us cookies. Gee whiz.

I think we all, (that were looking at the new layout) liked it.

Thanks, Valeria!

Keep talking - keep admiring and you may get other things out of the Upwork swag bag - like a coffee cup, or Tshirt ... 😉

Latest Articles
Learning Paths