🐈
» Forums » Clients » New to Upwork - just posted a job and want to...
Page options
463ae68c
Community Member

New to Upwork - just posted a job and want to view the applicants' profiles

How do I find specific people on Upwork?
I have searched in the "Talent" section for specific names of people who've contacted me so I can see their profiles...but the search doesn't bring me to the right people.
How can I search for someone's profile and actually SEE it? 

Thanks for any help! 🙂
Esther

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

As a client, I don't need to use the Search feature to view the profiles of people who apply to my job postings.

I simply click on their name or their profile photo.

Then I am able to see their complete profile, portfolio, etc.

463ae68c
Community Member

Thanks for your reply! For those profiles who have responded to me directly through Upwork, that works.

However, for people who've responded to me directly via email even when I search for their names (in the search feature) I can't acutally find them on Upwork. That's the problem.

Hi Esther,

Thank you for your message. The search would not show the freelancers who have set their Upwork profile to private. I would like to clarify that sharing your contact information on a job post before hiring a freelancer on an Upwork contract is considered a TOS violation. Similarly, if someone has tried reaching you directly outside of Upwork without submitting proposals on your job post would violate our TOS and may lead to possible fraud. Please use the flag option to report a violation. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
463ae68c
Community Member

Thanks for the information. 

167a01a2
Community Member

I would like to share some interesting things. When you post your exact worj profile you need, then i am sure you will find perfect match with your requirements.

Sabirali...

e7d9f726
Community Member

thanks for the info

Zubair Islam
Latest Articles
Learning Paths