🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Newbie mistake, Paid for the job and ende...
Page options
601cecd2
Community Member

Newbie mistake, Paid for the job and ended the contract.

Hello community,
I just found upwork and i wanted a tatto design made. I found an artist and proposed him to create something for me, all good and i opened a contract but just minutes after i ended the contract and paid for the service without any job done.

How can i fix this? Is the artist able to finish the project and send me? Or better ask for refund and hire im again?
2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Diogo,

One of our team members reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your contract and your freelancer. You can access your tickets on this Link

To learn more about how to manage your contracts and utilize Upwork, check out our guides Here. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Diogo, you don't need any help from Upwork Customer Support for this.

All you need to do is ask the freelancer to do the work and send it to you, since he has already been paid.

Personally, if I was the freelancer, I would understand that you made a mistake, and I would simply work on getting the project done as quickly as possible so that I can send you the files. Then nothing else would need to happen. Because you would have the files you need and I would already have received payment.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths