🐈
» Forums » Clients » No Password Reset Email
Page options
a8e6ac96
Community Member

No Password Reset Email

I forgot my password on my other account, and for some reason the password reset email is not being sent to my inbox (yes, I checked spam).

I don't know if it's because my email is an alias to another email, since I can receive emails to it.

Is there any other way I can have my password reset?

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adil, 

It looks like you were able to login to your account already. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to update this thread so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
e60ccc73
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I am also facing the same issue. I forgot my password (my other account) and now I am not receiving the password reset email. I had to create this second account to post my problem here. Kindly help me

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robi, 

Please refer to this help article for more information on how you can recover your login information. The article has three sections. If neither of the sections resolves your issue, please come back here and our team will assist you further. 

If you already have access to your account, please don't forget to close the new account where you are posting from to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths