🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: No Reports Available
Page options
onezerop
Community Member

No Reports Available

It seems Upwork is restricting all reports unless I upgrade.

Is this the new policy?

7 REPLIES 7
martina_plaschka
Community Member

David D wrote:

It seems Upwork is restricting all reports unless I upgrade.

Is this the new policy?

Yes. Ir's not great customer relations to take away functionalites that were there before. 

Is this another one of those gradual rollout moves? I don't see anything different on my end.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David, 

While the Work Diary no longer appears in your Reports tab, you still have access to view it, and all contract details, on a contract by contract basis in the Contract Room. You can access the Contract Room from two places: My Jobs>Contracts for active contracts or Jobs>All Contracts.

I would like to clarify that in order to access all the sub-menu under the Reports tab, you will need to upgrade your plan. However, once you click on the dismiss button of the notification, you should still be able to access the Transaction History page. Let me know if this isn't the case. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi 

To see work Diary we have to upgrade the plan, can you please share the link where this is Officialy announced?

Amit S wrote:

To see work Diary we have to upgrade the plan

No, you don't.

My Jobs>Contracts for active contracts or Jobs>All Contracts> Work diary.

This is what I am getting when I try to check my work diary..Since morning I am trying to open but getting error,  Is this the issue at my end?

Hi Amit,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths